Welcome to the Constant Contact Community! We’re excited to have you here and happy to have you join us. Whether you are new to the world of online marketing or have been with us for years, we aim to provide resources and areas for open discussions that keep you on the path to success.
So what is the Community all about? We are made up of thousands of small business owners, nonprofit organizers, entrepreneurs, and Constant Contact employees who are all here to share their knowledge and help you succeed with online marketing. The Community has been around for over ten years so you could say we have a lot of experience.
Here are some resources that can help you out:
- Update your profile to make it yours! You can update your signature to promote your business and give other users a better idea of who they are talking to.
- Why not introduce yourself to the Community. Who are you? How do you support your business or organization?
- Review our Community Guidelines to see what is appropriate to post.
We have some tips for creating a great post if you have some questions to ask.
Okay, I’m ready to take that next step!
Great! We have a few areas which may be of interest to you:
- Get Help is your best bet for questions regarding your account. Our support teams are here to assist you!
- In Ideas, you can submit your own ideas or vote on what you would like to see in your account.
- Join a group, connect with like minded individuals in the non-profit, small business, retail spaces and much more!
What else can I do in the Community?
- Our Expert Advice area has articles written by our employees and other marketing experts covering everything from product updates, online marketing advice, and topics brought up during our webinars.
- Did you know we have a podcast? Subscribe to Be A Marketer and listen to our conversations with all kinds of small businesses.
- Every month, we offer a free webinar covering all topics from product features to making your marketing goals happen. Register for an upcoming webinar.
While most of our posts and resources are available to anyone, only our customers are able to engage with us. Have an account? You can log in using your Constant Contact credentials.
Let’s get started!