Introduce Yourself to the Community

Nick_S
Administrator

Welcome to the Constant Contact Community! We are thrilled to have you here. Our goal is to provide you with new ideas, valuable marketing insights, and helpful advice to drive results for your business through your Constant Contact account.

Whether you're a newcomer or a seasoned member, we want to get to know you better. Please introduce yourself and share a bit about your role and what you hope to gain from being a part of this community.

• What is your name?
  • Tell us about your small business or nonprofit and the work you do there.
  • What do you enjoy most about running your own business or nonprofit organization?
  • Share any fun passions or areas of interest, even if they’re not directly related to your marketing endeavors!

We’re excited to connect with each and every one of you!

After you’ve shared a bit about yourself, you might be thinking… What's next? We’ve got you covered.

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

62 REPLIES 62
PatS35
Rookie

Hi! I'm Patricia Sweet. My business is actually more of a craft--I write novels. At this point, I'm using Constant Contact to send emails to those subscribed to my small but growing newsletter. Of course, the ultimate goal of the newsletter is to sell my books. What am I interested in? Stories, ideas, pursuing truth in all ways, little stuff like that.

PetraAshleyL
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello everyone, my name is Petra Ashley Schmitt, Founder of Ashley's Angels, since June 21, 1996. My Profesional Profile can be found on LinkedIn, Alignable.com and I also recently started my Podcast on "X" named "Blessed to Exhale after the Dust Settled" in memory of my son Daniel Patrick(13 1/2 months old, murdered in a daycare. I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to read my story and for welcoming me. I greatly appreciate all of you for helping me find myself around this wonderful platform.

Humble Regards 

Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

I and the entire community are truly sorry for your loss @PetraAshleyL. May you have strength moving forward and if there's any way we can help don't hesitate to reach out. 

Exciting news! Announcing our latest offering, Campaign Builder. Create stunning email campaigns effortlessly and efficiently with our intuitive tool!

thanks for connecting with me. I'm glad to meet you. If you ever have any questions please feel free to reach out to me 

RaeannL1
Rookie

Hello Nick. I am a Realtor working for Realty One Group Engage in Jensen Beach, FL. I am also on a Team, The Bernadette Bunch Group.

I want a great way to be in touch and stay on top of all my contacts. My team leader suggested this as well.

I am usually a Sellers Agent and prefer that side, but if I have a Buyer Referral I will take it. I do a lot of promoting on Facebook and IG. I am just starting to learn videos. I have had 4 closings so far 2 were at $750,000! I have a new listing for $500,000! Can't wait to get this going.

Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @RaeannL1,

Thanks for sharing that! I don't have any experience in real estate, but I'm sure there's a lot of hustle and bustle involved. There are lots of real estate agents that use Constant Contact, though, so you're in good company!

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

TarunoV
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, this is Taruno Vega, Residential Designer, operating from La Honda, CA 94020.

Please visit my website to know about me and the work I do

There is a small bio under "about me".

Thanks for visiting,

Taruno

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @TarunoV. Thanks for joining us! How are you planning to use Constant Contact? 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
MichelleK67
Rookie

Good morning,

My name is Michelle Kaboy

I support parents of children with physical disabilities by empowering them with the tools, resilience, and advocacy skills needed to ensure their children's well-being and foster a community of understanding and acceptance.

I love helping families (Parents in particular) who are dealing with the chaos of raising a child with physical disabilities. Being in their corner to help them structure their lives in a way that will benefit them as well as their child(ren) dealing with physical disabilities. My reward is when I see them meeting the milestones we set up together.

Networking and getting to know people from different backgrounds, culture and ethnicity.

Michelle Kaboy
Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi Michelle! That's such incredibly important work. Thank you for what you do to support these families and bringing your story to the Community. I hope to see you around!

StephenS473
Rookie

Hi, my name is Stephen Stanley. I go by the pen name of S E Stanley. I am an author with 5 books on Amazon, and I'm working on a 6th book. My reason for being on Constant Contact is to promote and sell my books. I really enjoy the process of writing, but I do not enjoy the book promotion process. I have two black cats that keep me company. I wrote a children's book about them titled 'Two Little Black Kittens.'

Chris-S
Administrator

That's amazing @StephenS473! What genres do you write? 

Exciting news! Announcing our latest offering, Campaign Builder. Create stunning email campaigns effortlessly and efficiently with our intuitive tool!

crystalg978
Rookie

Hello my name is crystal and I just got my LLC to my new business and it's call Driving On E and I got the name from The Most High Heavenly Father and here we go I enjoy just doing something I love to do and being a blessing back to the people my passion is working with my hands and bringing out my creativity and authentic and original

Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @crystalg978,

Thanks for joining! I like the business name "Driving On E"! See you around these parts!

LashawnM20
Rookie

Hey My name is Lashawn Moore and I'm just starting marketing for myself and other enterprises in the USA 🇺🇸.  I'm from Mobile Alabama and the web is full of ways to get paid on these platforms. I need all the aid that I can get so If you can or have any advice to advise me on new and up coming ways to gain profit the legal way I'm all ears. 

KiethB3
Campaign Contributor

Hey LaShawn, I am just getting started myself. I just opened a music publishing company to go with my studio recording. I am looking for ways to attract new artists and be able to provide them as many services as I can.

Chris-S
Administrator

Welcome @KiethB3, How are you planning to use Constant Contact? 

Chris-S
Administrator

Glad to have you here @LashawnM20; be sure to check out our New Customer Hub, which has lots of advice on how to get started with marketing. 

BarrySchofieldL
Rookie

Hi, Thanks Nick.

Just working out how to get started here.

B

Sincerely,
RV Life Arizona
KenN471
Rookie

My name is Ken Norwood. 

At the moment I’m just starting to understand IG.  I turn wood and resin and make pieces of art.  The best part is that I have PTSD and while doing this art my mind is only focused on making things.  I love this as it makes me feel normal 

Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

@KenN471 , I find your hobby incredibly enjoyable. In my free time, I engage in woodworking as well. Although I have yet to begin working with resin, I aspire to do so in the future.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (67%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Jun 06
Maximize Your Marketing Impact with Vimeo & Constant Contact
2PM - 3PM EST
Jun 27
Boost Your Email Results with Segmentation & Personalization
2PM - 3PM EST