Translation button

Translation button

Would be great to have the option of inserting a translation button into email so clients could translate English text into Spanish!
12 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Is it possible to include a translation link on mobile constant contact? I had been doing it previously but the mobile template doesn't seem to support this.

Solution Provider

Yes, a Translation Button would be Great!

Yes, please for newsletters where readers may prefer spanish, can there be a button to translate? Utilizing google translate or similar. 

Please do this! Other providers have translate available.

This is needed. I work in global health and our audience includes many non-English speakers. Looks like other companies (MailChimp, Campaign Monitor) offer a way to embed Google Translate in emails.

Please add a method for embedding Google Translate functionality (button/link) in emails. My organization has a global audience with many non-English speakers. Other email marketing companies offer this feature. Thank you!

I concur!!! 

Frequent Visitor

Hello,

I think it would be a great idea to get some type of translation ability to put a link into our emails or survreys so that parents can receive and English copy of a newsletter and then do a Google Translate so they could receive it in Spanish.  

Thank you for your time

A reader in Japan said she thought she used to be able to press a button to get our newsletter translated into Japanese but now can't find it. I can't see anywhere a person can ask for a translation. Is it possible? Thanks.

All while a translate button linking to google is ok for somethings. Google translate is not that accurate when you need specific 100% accurate information to be translated. It may take a little more work on your part but just create separate campaigns with each language you want and then grab the url for each campaign and hyperlink them with a button that says click here for Spanish as an example. That way you can control the translation to make sure it is saying what you think it is. 

Frequent Visitor

Hello,

Please include the option to add Google Translate Service to the email as a button where you can select any language to translate.