The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Account. Page Spinning - Not allowing log in!

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Account. Page Spinning - Not allowing log in!

The Account Log in Page is continuously spinning. Not allowing to log in.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Account. Page Spinning - Not allowing log in!

Hello @NoelM21 ,

I am sorry you are having issues logging into your account. to better assist you, can you please provide me some more details. What is the username you are using to log in? What web browser (Chrome,Explorer, etc.). Have you tried logging in with an Incognito window?

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Hi Timothy,

I tried incognito on chrome and it didnt work. 

I am now going try reset password and try on a windows computer (I have been trying this on a Mac so far).

Thanks,

Noel

Highlighted
Employee

Hello @NoelM21,

Thank you for that information and your email! We are doing additional research on this to make sure we give you the best assistance so you can continue to use your preferred computer. I will respond to your email with further questions about this issue. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured