Can't save

Participant

Can't save

Your changes cannot be saved. Error: An unexpected error occurred while trying to process your request.

I worked and worked on my email and I can't save it. I've tried for hours. Above is the message.

I am not a happy camper. If I go home and leave it up on my desktop I will get thrown off and lose all my work. I am **bleep**.Hitting OK does nothing-keep getting the same message.
Robyn Smith robyn@chemdryatlanta.com

3 REPLIES 3

Thank you for reaching out to us @StuS6,

When I went in to look at the campaign it appears to be a fully completed email, ready to send but I did want to check in with you to see if these changes are indeed what you were planning on sending out. When I made a support copy the Can't Save error was not prompting for me, so it's possible that the error might have been related to a connectivity issue.

Could you try opening Constant Contact in a separate tab/window to see if the email you created is still available or if the Support Copy works better for your needs?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Frequent Participant

This keeps happening to me to.  So far zero help from tech support which is never open when it happens.  It's happened at least a half dozen times to me on multiple dates. Totally frustrating and unprofessional!

Hello @MiriamR,

It does appear that I have responded on a different thread, but will also respond here to make sure you get assistance. I do apologize for the experience you have had and would love to help you resolve this as quickly as possible. We were having some system issues with our website and I do believe that is what was causing you to have this experience. Can you try using your account today, and let us know if everything is working well now? Thank you so much! I will also put in your request for a refund to our Billing department. That may take 2-3 business days to complete, if you would like a faster turn around time please give them a call

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.