Custom coded email has blank Image when testing

SOLVED
Go to solution
Drum-Line
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

I have set up a custom coded email, the same as many other times. This time, once set up, I sent myself a test. The image was completely blank, but anywhere there should have been a link, the link was there, and it worked. I tried testing to my iphone - the image showed up there and links all worked. I logged into my gmail account on the pc and sent a test to that email. The image was blank. Logged into webmail on my mac - image was blank. I sent the test to my boss, the image was blank for her as well.

Any suggestions or ideas on what is happening? Everything set up smoothly, preview looked great.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda_G
Employee

Hi @Drum-Line , 

I apologize that you are running into that! Our technical department is sometimes able to assist with custom coded emails, though they are only available by phone. I would recommend reaching out to our support team at 866-289-2101 and letting them know you have a custom coded email. They can then transfer you over to our technical department, who can take a look at that code for you. They are available Monday - Friday: 7 am - 5 pm MT or 9 am - 7 pm ET. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Amanda_G
Employee

Hi @Drum-Line , 

I apologize that you are running into that! Our technical department is sometimes able to assist with custom coded emails, though they are only available by phone. I would recommend reaching out to our support team at 866-289-2101 and letting them know you have a custom coded email. They can then transfer you over to our technical department, who can take a look at that code for you. They are available Monday - Friday: 7 am - 5 pm MT or 9 am - 7 pm ET. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (82%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST