CTIOTB
Rookie
0 Votes

isn't receiving emails from us

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @CTIOTB ,

The contact mentioned is showing as opening your most recent emails multiple times over the past several days. If they're not receiving particular emails you think they should, make sure they're on the corresponding list(s). Additionally, make sure they're not overlooking the emails in their other inbox tabs (if applicable), and they don't have filters on for their email program that'd sort your emails erroneously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator

Hello @CTIOTB ,

The contact mentioned is showing as opening your most recent emails multiple times over the past several days. If they're not receiving particular emails you think they should, make sure they're on the corresponding list(s). Additionally, make sure they're not overlooking the emails in their other inbox tabs (if applicable), and they don't have filters on for their email program that'd sort your emails erroneously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
user5993
Rookie
0 Votes

I have sent two emails to one of my contacts, and the emails are showing as sent to them under Engagement, but they can't find the emails in their inbox anywhere. They've received emails and opened them from me in the past. Not sure why this is occurring now. Can anyone help? 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @user5993. Have you done the troubleshooting previously mentioned by William with checking their additional inboxes and spam folder?

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST