For only this email, I don't want to send it to everyone on my list. How do I elminate some people

MarkM25
Participant

For only this email, I don't want to send it to everyone on my list. How do I elminate some people

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @MarkM25 ,

Is there a common element linking all the contacts in that list, that you can easily filter them through a segmentation - something like a common tag, address, or other contact field? If so, you can use segmentation with criteria of that list membership AND that common element, then add the segmented contacts to a new list, or just send the email to the segmentation.

If there's nothing in the applicable contacts' fields that'd make them easily filtered / segmented, then you'll need to go into your list and manually select the contacts to add to a new list for sending.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.