Form has 4 checkboxes but no ability to send free report no matter which is chosen

nancyn77880
Participant

Form has 4 checkboxes but no ability to send free report no matter which is chosen

I have a form with 4 choices of mailing list content. For all choices they will receive a free report (the same for all) plus be subscribed in order to receive specific email categories of mailed content.

It doesn't appear that Landing Page choice will allow the display of these 4 checkboxes, but the regular optin box will display the 4 choices but not allow for delivery of the free report. Is there some workaround that I am missing?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @nancyn77880 ,

For a landing page sign-up form that allows signees to select their preferred list, you'll want to use the legacy version available via Sign up Forms tab > Basic Landing Pages. 

You'll want to make sure you either have your automated Welcome Email set up for all email lists, or to have individual welcomes for each specific list

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.