New Contacts Screen

RobinF
Regular Participant

New Contacts Screen

Not getting correct search results when looking up by last name. Contact info does not display any info even though company name info was spelled correctly. Also not having an "Edit" function on the contacts drop down seems like development did not consider the user's experience there. Starting to feel like there is some confusion about whose contact data this is....

2 REPLIES 2
William_D

Hello @RobinF ,

I'm afraid I wasn't able to recreate the issues you're describing. Every company name I did a search for in your contacts, brought up several contacts who had company names containing the word or full name. Similarly when searching by last name, every last name I searched for brought back results. Also, when you click a contact to bring up their little sub-window, there's a big blue Edit Contact button in the top-right corner.

Can you provide any screenshots of the issues you're experiencing?  If you can provide any examples of contacts who don't show up in searches based on specific search criteria, as a reply to the automated @ mention email, it will also help us in troubleshooting the issue you're describing. You're also welcome to call in so phone support can do a screenshare to see the issues as they're occurring on your side.

It may be that you just need to do a simple cache clear, or some other connectivity troubleshooting, if the contact sub-windows are missing their Edit button.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
RobinF
Regular Participant

Thanks, William,

Next time I see this issue, I'll grab a screen shot and post it here.

Thanks

Robin