Re-send to non-openers

FVI
Rookie
I've planned a re-send to non-openers. I want to check the date to see when this will be sent out again. I forgot the resend date. Where I can locate this re-send date AFTER the email has been sent out the first time?
4 REPLIES 4
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @FVI ,

You can view a scheduled resend's date/time in an email's reporting page, under the Details subtab beneath the email link.

For more info on emails' individual reporting pages

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
LeslieR247
Rookie

Is there a way to re-send to non openers if you didn't select that option with the original send (it wasn't an option because I did an A/B test)

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LeslieR247 ,

Unfortunately due to how Subject AB functions, there isn't really a straightforward method of doing a resend-to-non-openers for Subject AB emails. One possible avenue would be to:

• Go to the Subject AB email's reporting page.
  • Go to each subject's did-not-open drilldown page, and add those contacts to a newly created list. I recommend calling it something obvious like "DNO [email name and date]."
  • Add the other subjects' DNOs to the DNO list. If you setup your Subject AB to send the remaining list portion to the winning subject, you'll want to add those contacts to the DNO list as well.
  • Copy the Subject AB email, make any edits you feel are necessary, including potentially changing the subject line a bit to be like "Reminder: [original subject line]" or "Just a few days left: [og subject]." Then send that copied email to the DNO list.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
RafaelM
Rookie
0 Votes

I'd love this feature, too.  The winning subject line should go to the non-openers.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST