Resend to non-openers bug

HafocY
Occasional Participant

Resend to non-openers bug

Email re-sent to non-openers had a different subject line than original email: Originally sent with subject, "ACA Upheld! But Medicare Cliff Remains.." The campaign is listed as "NoHLA newsletter - 6/17/2021" Re-sent with subject: "DRAFT June newsletter" Please fix this bug!
3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @HafocY ,

Do you have any screencaps from contacts that are seeing "DRAFT June newsletter" as the subject line for the RSNO?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
HafocY
Occasional Participant

here's a screen grab:

wrong_sub_DRAFT.jpg

What was the exact subject line you'd originally setup for the RSNO's subject line? The reason I ask is that RSNO subject lines will default to something usually like "Reminder:" and then whatever subject line was originally used in the template it was copied from, or whatever the current subject line is at time of scheduling.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.