SPF and DKIM pass but DMARC fails

KenD644
Rookie

Hello!

We are testing as part of our preparation to being using CC to communicate with our customer base. We have successfully configured SPF and DKIM for use my our own domain, however DMARC is still failing. I believe it is because the mailed-by and signed-by domains do not match. Because of this, our emails show as from myname@mydomain.com via auth.ccsend.com and are being routed to spam/junk. How do I get the mailed-by and signed-by to match? And/or any other suggestions on how to get DMARC to pass? Thank you!

Tim

3 REPLIES 3
Brian_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @KenD644

Thanks for joining us in the Community. For these kinds of topics, its advised to reach out to our Account Review and Deliverability team directly. For hours and phone numbers please click here

Brian_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
RobinaB9
Rookie
0 Votes

I have noticed the same issue.  My emails / newsletters are going to the junk folder since CC added  via auth.ccsend.com to the end of the emails.  Is there a way to remove this?  

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @RobinaB9 ,

If you're having issues with authentication, I'd recommend reaching out to our Deliverability team so they can investigate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST