Self-authentication

SOLVED
Go to solution
BashyB
Rookie
0 Votes

I updated my DNS settings 6 days ago to enable self-authentication. The status remains pending. I need to know why. After next week, I will have little need of your services if this cannot be resolved. Michael Haines Director of Communications Jewish Hospice

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @BashyB ,

Based on the wording in your account, you still need to activate your CNAME fully on your end, in order for your account to be self-authenticated. This needs to be finalized on the end of the domain host in order for it to be fully activated. If you need further assistance with finalizing this, we recommend reaching out to your IT, webmaster, or domain host's support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @BashyB ,

Based on the wording in your account, you still need to activate your CNAME fully on your end, in order for your account to be self-authenticated. This needs to be finalized on the end of the domain host in order for it to be fully activated. If you need further assistance with finalizing this, we recommend reaching out to your IT, webmaster, or domain host's support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST