Unable to Login on Multiple Platforms and browsers

RMBEST
Participant

Unable to Login on Multiple Platforms and browsers

I have been unable to Login to our Constant Contact Account since around Friday - I've tried logging in with multiple platforms and browsers.  I have successfully accessed many other websites during this time - except for Pandora which has the same symptoms.

I receive the message below after entering my user name and password and the swirling dots display for several seconds.  I also received a "New sign-on notification" at the time of trying to login with a new platform or browser so it seems we are reaching your site.

Error message when trying to login:

• This site can’t be reached
  • ui.constantcontact.com took too long to respond.
  • Try: Checking the connection
  • Checking the proxy and the firewall
  • Running Windows Network Diagnostics ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @RMBEST,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Please try some additional troubleshooting steps listed here and also try on a different device. I recommend your phone not be attached to the internet. This may be caused by the site being blocked by your internet service provider. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.