Uploading an Image

MarkB49526
Rookie
0 Votes

Is anyone having issues when uploading an image to CC? I've tried multiple images and they're all much smaller than the requirements. 

I've tried getting through to CC with no success. 

7 REPLIES 7
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MarkB49526 ,

I'm seeing an image that was uploaded today, but no other images recently uploaded. What are the image file types (JPG, PNG, or GIF)? Does compressing the file prior to uploading alleviate the issue? Are you getting a specific error when trying to upload?

See also: 

Uploading images to the Library

File types hosted in the Library

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
MarkB49526
Rookie
0 Votes

Sorry, my first time using this, and couldn't locate the original question. It's not stating a specific error, just an exclamation mark over the image saying "Upload Error." I've uploaded tons of images before so I know it's the correct size, etc. I tried uploading in multiple locations within the newsletter and received the same response. 

I don't see where I can upload a screenshot here as an attachment to show. 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

@MarkB49526 ,

You should have a camera icon above the text block when typing your reply.

Otherwise, you can also send the image to us directly by replying to the automated @ mention email you receive from my responses. I'd also recommend the email method, if the screencap or the image you're trying to upload is in some way possessing sensitive info. If you'd like for me to attempt to upload the erroring image / attempt to compress or otherwise alternate it in a way that will allow its upload, please include that in the email as an attachment. 

If you're not receiving the automated @ mention emails, you're welcome to reach out to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the erroring images, and a reference to this conversation, and we on the Community & Social Care team will assist / troubleshoot further.

William A
MarkB49526
Rookie
0 Votes

Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 3.39.11 PM.png

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Does compressing the file prior to uploading alleviate the issue? Does converting it to a PNG using another email program allow it through? Did you receive the JPG as another file type - such as a webpage (.WEBP) or an iPhone (.HEIC) image file type, or was it one of these incompatible file types prior to you receiving it?

William A
AustinC808
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, I saved the images again and I didn't change anything but somehow it worked. Thank you for your help. You can close this case. 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

In all honesty, there's not much else we'll be able to do through Community. If you're unable to resolve the issue by converting the image to another type or compressing it, I'd advise emailing us with the images as detailed in my earlier post. Otherwise you're also welcome to call our general support for live assistance.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST