We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

small blank square in email how to remove

MarkG96159
Participant

small blank square in email how to remove

How can I remove a small blank square that shows up in my email - but only on my iphone.  the laptop version does not show it.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @MarkG96159 ,

It appears this is an issue caused by the Gmail iPhone app's automated clipping - meaning there's some small portion of the imagery used in the email that being clipped ever-so-slightly, along with required footer and a small portion of email's unused inner background.

Our higher level technical team is going to investigate further, and will be following up with you via email within the next four business days. However it's entirely possible that it's an issue that will need to be fixed by the app's devs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.