Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Insert countdown timer in email

I would like information on adding countdown timers to campaigns. It appears that CC does not support. Ideas?

33 Comments
DavidR404
Rookie

Please add a countdown timer or the ability to copy and past a URL/ script into the email campaign design!!

Kleingers
Rookie

YES, PLEASE add a countdown timer. We would use this feature frequently.

@CraigC636 wrote:
I would like information on adding countdown timers to campaigns. It appears that CC does not support. Ideas?

NAMIPTC
Rookie

Did Constant Contact ever approve a countdown timer?

unmstemhctr
Rookie

Yes, please add a countdown timer!!

keziaj
Rookie

Still without countdown timer?

I will leave to pay CC and go to.

Yes, how is this not a thing??? I would LOVE a countdown clock in CC. Please make this happen.

Troopersgal
Rookie

Six years and counting, still not count-down clock!
CC Customer Care - PLEASE LISTEN to your customers!!

DavidP7462
Rookie

What is the status of a countdown timer first suggested in 2015?

Frankie_P

Hi @DavidP7462

At this time we do not have any updates to share. However the more requests this thread receives the higher of a priority it can be given by our Product Team. In the meantime we have released a cross-device editor with a number of cool new features within it. We are still developing this editor, so will reach out to this thread if there are any further updates on this feature request.

CoreySpagnoli
Rookie

When will this suggestion ever be implemented? I likely can't stay around long enough to find out. 

🤔😕 "Oh look over there" is not a satisfying answer after so many years this has been requested.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More