Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

More conditional options to trigger automated series, branching options and queues based on actions

0 Votes

Currently only "Contact Field Is Not __" is possible for enrollment criteria. I'm surprised there is only one option. I can't use this feature without the other option.

Ideally, "Contact Field Contains __" would be useful in many cases too, but at the bare minimum an exact match shouldn't be hard to add.

5 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Hi @LARRYR941. Thank you for the feedback on our automation builder! We have an open request to allow for more customization and options when selecting the criteria for an automated series. We'll mark this idea as Acknowledged and follow up if we hear any updates or changes.

HABITAT
Rookie
I've moved over to Constant Contact from HubSpot and am pretty dissapointed with the lack in capabilities with the Path Builder automations. Currently, the 'Conditional Split Conditions' are extremely limited. I want to be able to add conditions like: - If the contact was SENT a specific email within 'X' days - If the contact is on a specific LIST - If the contact has been added to 'X' LIST within the last 'X' days - If a CUSTOME FIELD on the clients profile is YES Will any of these conditions be added anytime soon? It would make a huge difference to the capabilities on Path Builder and create more opportunities for success for Contact Contact business customers.
DnAsmusic
Rookie

Suggestion:  Can there be a trigger to add a contact to a new series at the end of an existing series   ...  

SamanthaK66
Rookie

when a customer leaves a list (not unscubscribed but delted off of a list)

Maryse
Rookie

I have several email lists that are attached to email automations/nurture series based on the status of the contact. Prospects receive more sales focused emails, while customers receive ones that are info focused. As a prospect progresses in time without turning into a customer, I move them from the first prospect email list, which has a email automation/nurture series attached to the second one to trigger the 2nd email automation/nurture series. It is a process that is completely manual at this time. It would be amazing if there was a way to automatically do this. It would also be incredible to be able to filter out the people that have been moved to the customer email list to make sure that customers are not accidentally being moved into the 2nd email automation/nurture series. Currently, I have to move everyone over, then pull a report to make sure that there are not customers in the list, then manually remove them. It is very time consuming. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More