Automatic confirmation email after survey is submitted

I would like to be able to send an editable email that sends automatically when my surveys have been completed. This feature isn't offered in any of the survey platforms I've looked at and would be a great way to give surveyed attendees follow up information without manually pulling a new list.

Top Answer
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi all. This particular idea relates to our legacy Survey tool which has been discontinued with the introduction of the updated Survey tool in 2021. We are closing this idea as "Not Currently Planned."

At this time, this functionality is not included in the survey tool. We are continuing to collect feedback and measure the need to have an automated survey submission email included. Please comment on this thread so we can track the feedback correctly. We are closing this post for future comments.

4 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @GDean. What an awesome idea! I'll open this up for voting.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. While we have made some improvements to our survey tool with the change over to Survey Pages, we understand how having this feature could enhance the usage of the product. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this idea but should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

I'd like the option to trigger an email to those who submit a survey. We'd like to send an email with a special offer to those who submit a survey, thus a trigger would be nice.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

Hi all. This particular idea relates to our legacy Survey tool which has been discontinued with the introduction of the updated Survey tool in 2021. We are closing this idea as "Not Currently Planned."

At this time, this functionality is not included in the survey tool. We are continuing to collect feedback and measure the need to have an automated survey submission email included. Please comment on this thread so we can track the feedback correctly. We are closing this post for future comments.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Read More
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More