How to Leverage Shopify in your Marketing

Contacts - Include Event Information in Contact's Engagement History

It would be great to see which events each contact has registered for in their contact details page so the information is collectively in one place. When dealing with a particular contact it's helpful to be able to check what they're engaging with before speaking with them instead of having to go into each event and look for their name on the registration list. 

3 Comments
First-NameL13362
Campaign Collaborator

The legacy events page used to automatically create a contact details page for each event registration, however it seems now that that is happening, just without half of the information. Speaking to Constant Contact, I have been advised I would need to download the registration export for each event and re-upload it to populate the contact details. This seems like such a long winded way to do this, when the contact profiles are already being created and housing SOME of the details anyway. This is taking up too much time, as our team use the system to reach out to our member contacts from here and there is always missing information. 

William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team, and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request, but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

Lakeside
Campaign Expert

Adding a comment to highlight this. Contact management is not easy and it would be appreciated if we can see registered events under the usual engagement activity section (where we can see what emails have been sent). 

I've noticed that with the new event platform, it is including opens of event confirmation emails in the activity area but not sends (see below). Can we expand this so it includes the event name as a part of the email title (so I can tell which event confirmation they received) and also tell us when an event confirmation is sent rather just opened? 

Screenshot 2024-02-22 144507.png

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More