Join Us in Celebrating Small Business Week!

Customization options for sent campaign confirmation email

0 Votes

I don't need an email every day telling me that my campaign was sent. I would like the option to turn it off.

2 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Hi @EmailR6. Thanks for the idea! We'll open this as Acknowledged. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

GreenB
Rookie

When we receive the email that our campaign was sent, it would be nice if this has more customized features. 
For example, when we receive an email that our campaign has been sent it would be nice if the campaign name is listed in the RED field noted. See Image. Currently, the subject name is being input there instead. On this same email, the subject line is already being listed. In reviewing this with our team, it would be nice to include even more stats in this email (like the personalized tag field that we used for that campaign). Feel free to call us with questions or to elaborate 724-734-4233.
Thank You,

Green Bee FundraisingCampaign Email Receipt.png

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More