Join Us in Celebrating Small Business Week!

Events 2.0 - Ability to Send Event Email Automatically

I am disappointed in the limitations of the Event 2.0 tool and not being able to easily set up email automation series to go to event registrants with the event details and reminders. This seems like one of the most important factors and is totally missing from this new too.

I just got off a chat conversation and the rep indicated that the only way to send emails is to export the registrations list and then create a list with those contacts and then set up the email series. This is incredibly limiting especially in the cases where registrations might happen up until the day/time of an event. This is a major limitation to the new tool. Did the developers get insights from the actual users of event tools who want to use robust features like automating the sending of info? I'd love to be contacted to provide some insights on what the end user is looking for - I am a business consultant and coach, have worked with non-profits and am also a CTCT partner.

2 Comments
William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team, and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request, but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

Jesus_F
Employee

Hi @AlisonP629, thanks for your feedback. We plan to integrate with our Automation path builder feature so that our event organizers can set up an automated email schedule for their events. We plan to address this feature later this year, as we have prioritized other feature requests for the first half of this year. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More