How to Leverage Shopify in your Marketing

Improve Lite

0 Votes
I get it. One sign up, One response. Buy why not allow us to select that response from the email list? Your imposing a structure that means i have to rebuild the entire email with in the automation area with no ability just to select an email all ready designed. Why would you do that? Your just making it harder for me to scale and upgrade? Its the same. One Sign Up, One response. This way we can do way much more so we CAN upgrade. Please make these changes. Thank you
1 Comment
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Hi @user5745352. A support agent and I did some testing and we were able to create automations for a welcome email with a copied email. You'll see some drafts in there from today which were created by us so you can ignore those.  When you click on the draft in the edit flow, you'll see a pop-up as seen below where you can copy an existing email.

Caitlin_M_1-1709063519683.png

To make sure I'm understanding you correctly, is this what you were looking to do?

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More