How to Leverage Shopify in your Marketing

Update Twitter Logo to X Logo

Can we please update the Twitter logos in the "social follow" templates?

When I send out emails to subscribers, I don't want messages to look outdated because my email service has not updated this template yet. The change in name and logo occurred over a week ago.

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

This has been implemented in all emails built using the Cross Platform/Device Editor (CPE). If you're still seeing the Twitter logo, make sure you're not still using the older 3rd Generation Editor (3GE) to build your email. If you're in the CPE, make sure to edit your social bar to force the visual change through for your existing block, or simply delete and re-add.

35 Comments
William_A
Administrator

Hello @DennisM547 ,

While some templates have been updated, the logo updates have not been fully finalized. When they are we will update this thread accordingly.

CathyH2
Campaign Expert

Doesn't show that on any of my 3 accounts.  It is not there.

LasersMemberConnection
Brand Visionary

The updated logo is showing up for me. Thanks, @DennisM547!!

KevinD2439
Rookie

What is the status of this?  I look stupid sending the OLD icon.

William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

This has been implemented in all emails built using the Cross Platform/Device Editor (CPE). If you're still seeing the Twitter logo, make sure you're not still using the older 3rd Generation Editor (3GE) to build your email. If you're in the CPE, make sure to edit your social bar to force the visual change through for your existing block, or simply delete and re-add.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More