Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Wix Integration: Wix Labels to CC Tags

0 Votes

I am glad to see there is a Wix Integration. But I request the addition of syncing Wix Labels into CC Tags. This would make the integration much more useful for us.

7 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @JohnM265. What types of labels would you like to see during the sync? Would these show as a contact field? 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Gathering Information

JohnM265
Rookie

I was thinking a Wix "Label" could equal a Constant Contact "Tag".

Specifically there are some custom Labels we created in Wix that would be useful to have those exist in Constant Contact.

We use them for keeping things organized, tracking actions people have taken, and targeting communications.

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Thank you for elaborating! We'll track this feature request and provide updates should we hear anything from our Product team.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

At this time, the functionality to sync Wix labels into tags through the integration is not on our roadmap. If we hear any updates or plans to review the request, we will share them here.

user99271
Rookie

Found this while searching how to do the same thing. I have just taken over the email program and have started using WIX forms to capture leads and also host other things like photo contests and other forms. It would be great to be able to send the Labels in WIX to Constant Contact so that we can kick off an automated email series based on the label>tag. 

Resources
Getting Started with Ideas

Welcome to Ideas! This board is dedicated to providing a space for our intrepid users to provide personal insight and feedback on additions and enhancements they’d like to see in your Constant Contact account.

Read more
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More