cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd Gen Editor Exact Image size

Occasional Participant

Re: 3rd Gen Editor Exact Image size

Agreed! Being able to make your images the same size would be extremely helpful! We use images for our "Shop" and other buttons so that they are more than just text in a square block, and I can't seem to get them all the same size.

Something that might also be useful would be the ability to copy an image in a block and have it remain the same size when it gets pasted in another part of the column.  i.e. When I am working in a three column block, I would like to be able to copy and paste (or drag) my new resized images from one column to the next so that everything is the exact same size. Right now, it seems I can only copy an entire block and not the pieces inside.

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hello @JaimeM,

Thanks for reaching out to us!  I will absolutely add your feedback, I especially like that idea about copying individual blocks inside a row.  Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

I can't believe it's October and this still isn't fixed so please add me to the feedback asking for precise image resizing. 

All Star

Unbelievable this is still not an option...we will be making a change soon.

CTCT Employee

Hello @MarieD34 and @RoseS94

Thank you both for reaching out and providing your feedback on this missing feature. I can understand why precise sizing for images in your email campaign is a needed feature.

I will pass along your feedback to the appropriate teams. 

Thanks! 

Alex S.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

Been watching this....why hasn't this been upgraded yet seeing so many of us want / need this feature?  Even has the ability to make the photo "edge-to-edge".  Please update this.

CTCT Employee

Hello @SAECHanover

Thanks for reaching out to us and providing your feedback. I can definitely see why this would be useful to have the ability to do. I have tracked your feedback in the account and sent to the appropriate teams for review. 

Have a great day!

Alex S.

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Yeah, add us to the list too. We often run three or four headshots side by side, and need them actually to be *the same size.* The problem with your current sizing mechanism is that it may make a row of headshots look the same size on a desktop, but in the mobile version they are all different sizes and they look TERRIBLE. PLEASE fix this.

Tags (3)

Hi @njfuture

We have also submitted this feature request in your account! Also, are you images being uploaded into your library at different sizes? Because our templates are mobile responsive, images that are resized to be smaller in desktop will show as full width on the mobile version. We have seen in some cases where images uploaded at different sizes will resize on a mobile screen at different sizes as well.  Images uploaded with larger dimensions will fill the width but smaller images will not.

Frankie P.

Occasional Advisor

In our old template we could use images of different sizes and resize them as they got added to the email so they would all appear uniform. Now that we know we have lost this functionality, we know we have to upload images in their final size, which is often an extra step.

Tags (3)