Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access CC for the past 20 hours.

All Star

Can't access CC for the past 20 hours.

Is CC going thru a maintenance cycle? When I try to access: 

https://www.constantcontact.com/processing_login.jsp

all I get is the view of a laptop and the words "LOADING..." flashing. This has been going on since around 10 pm PDST.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Can't access CC for the past 20 hours.

@UCMGCC16

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize you haven't been able to access your account. I checked our status page for any updates on loading issues, but everything seems to be up and running.

It's possible it might be a browser issue on your end. You can view the compatible browsers here. I would suggest first clearing the cache on your browser you are using. Once it has been cleared, you will want to completely close out of it and relaunch.

Another option to try is going into safe mode on your browser. This will temporarily disable any add-on extensions that could be preventing your page from loading.

If you are still having connection issues, please let us know and we can certainly take a further look into this issue, thank you!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.