cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doesn't give me an option to share campaign on instagram

Highlighted

Doesn't give me an option to share campaign on instagram

How do I get the option to send my campaign out on Instagram. The only options it allows me to link to are Facebook twitter and linked in
1 REPLY 1

Re: Doesn't give me an option to share campaign on instagram

Hello @MichaelT8176. At this time, our Social Share feature can only share your campaign on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Instagram is a photo-sharing service and with the way posts are created, you would not be able to have a clickable URL in the text you include in the post (this is possible with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn). We are collecting feedback about this feature request so I'd like to ask how you would like your email to be shared on Instagram. Maybe you would like to be able to share one image from your email or convert your email into a single image? You can let us know by replying here or by emailing us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and include a reference to this post.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!