Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saved Templates

Saved Templates

how do you access a saved template?

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Saved Templates

Hello @cameronl89. At this time, our third-generation editor does not have the ability to access saved templates. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. I am going to reach out to the main contact email on your account with more information about this. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

This just happened to me, as well. I was under the mistaken impression that having clicked the "save" button for the template that I just spent much of Saturday afternoon and evening creating, that it would be actually saved and retrievable somewhere... Please let me know if anyone at CC can assist me in retrieving the file.

~Marcella

CTCT Employee

Hello @RobinW93,

When you create and edit an email, it should save for you in the Campaigns tab of your account.  If you need help trying to locate a campaign, please send us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the username of the account, details about the campaign, and a reference to this post. We can then start looking through the account to see if we can assist you in tracking down the campaign that you edited.

Thanks,

Occasional Participant

It was titled "Editor's Picks Template" or "Editors' Picks Newsletter #2 Template," or something similar to this. I hit the "Save" Button many times in the process of creating it. When finished, I went to send it to two of my email addresses, but the "send" button did not work. I tried clicking on the send button several times again, then decided I'd close it -- thinking that since I'd saved this template multiple times while creating it, that I could then re-open it -- and try again after reopening it to send a preview email to myself. It was nowhere to be found -- at least, I do not see it anywhere. What could have happened? 

CTCT Employee

Hello @RobinW93,

I took a look at your account and I am able to see a couple of sent campaigns close to what you believe the titles were. If you log into your account and click the Campaigns tab across the top, you can filter by status on the left side of the page. If you select "Sent" in this menu, you should see two campaigns that might be the one you are referencing.

Can you please take a look and let me know if either of these are the right campaign?

Thanks,

Frequent Visitor

This is absolutely RIDICULOUS!! I NEED to be able to access my previously SAVED TEMPLATES!! Why on earth have you removed this VERY BASIC & USEFUL feature. Yes, as you posted there is a workaround, but it is cumbersome and time consuming. And, quite frankly, my time is valuable. This needs to be addressed.....unless you want to lose more customers!!

Tags (1)