cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So many things wrong with this

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

So many things wrong with this

Once I have checked a contact - nothing - can't move to new list, can't delete... what's the point. Contact Us?? That tab doesn't work, thanks. Edit Image - oh no, not here.
1 REPLY 1

Re: So many things wrong with this

Hi @MichaelM44468 

Is this happening with one particular contact, or all contacts? Are you receiving any error messages? After troubleshooting this further in your account with a test email, I was unable to replicate this same experience. What browser are you working in? Does this happen in more than one browser or a private/incognito window? If you have not yet tested your browser this is a great first step we suggest!

As for not being able to access our "Contact Us" sidebar, this is something we are also continuing to troubleshoot. Does this issue occur when browsing in incognito? As a workaround, we suggest attempting to access this sidebar under a different tab of your account such as: Campaigns, Reporting, Sign up Forms or Integrations.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.