cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You're Hurting My Business! Can't make e-mails

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

You're Hurting My Business! Can't make e-mails

Every templet is showing me an error as I try and edit. I get multiple edit boxes and can't close to continue to edit. This has been happening for over a month. I can't send Black Friday e-mails
1 REPLY 1

Re: You're Hurting My Business! Can't make e-mails

Hello @RyanH746,

I am very sorry for the frustration this has caused and we appreciate you reaching out to the Community for help. I did review your account and saw you reached out to our Support team for additional assistance on this issue. 

We are still collecting information and researching the problem you experienced and it would help our investigation if you could e-mail us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the following information:

- Video/screenshots of the issue.

- The browser you're using and what version it is.

- The name of the e-mail campaign you were working on when it happened.

Once we have this information we can forward it to our developers and notify you once the problem has been resolved.

Again, I am very sorry for the experience and we appreciate your patience as we research and resolve it. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.