cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does it take SO long for some of my campaigns to reach certain email recipients on the list?

Visitor

Why does it take SO long for some of my campaigns to reach certain email recipients on the list?

I have sent out several campaigns and include my own email address in the campaign so I receive a copy as well. I sent out a campaign yesterday at 7:30 AM but never received it in my inbox until almost 10pm. That it just crazy. It's happened when I've sent test emails as well. Any idea why there is such a lag time? I'm concerned that I'm not the only person experienced this delay.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Why does it take SO long for some of my campaigns to reach certain email recipients on the list?

@GregS874

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear it is taking a significant amount of time to receive your emails. We definitely want to take a look into this for you! Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, name of the email campaign, and a reference to this post and we will investigate further!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.