Employee Spotlight: Jesus F.

Nick_S
Administrator

EmployeeSpotlightBannerJesus.png

Employee Spotlight is a new recurring monthly feature on the Community where we put a face to the hard-working and dedicated employees that make Constant Contact what it is!

Jesus is a Product Manager at Constant Contact (@Jesus_F on Community) that oversees our Events tool and has been with the company since 2022. He is highly regarded by his peers, who point out that he always has a plan ready to go and cares deeply about all of the details that make our products great, both large and small.

We especially appreciate Jesus as he pops into the Community frequently to talk with our customers about the Events tool!

What do you do at Constant Contact?

I work within our Product organization, where we build and maintain features that make digital marketing even easier and more effective for our customers.

"When I'm not working, you can find me..."

Hanging with my Australian Shepherd!

What's something non-work-related that you're proud of accomplishing in the last year or so?

I completed many home renovation projects I've wanted to take care of. It's coming together nicely!

What are you currently reading/watching/listening to?
Power vs. Force by David R. Hawkins.

What's your go-to GIF or meme?

unnamed.jpg

If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

The ability to clone myself while retaining shared consciousness. We'd get so much done!

Who most inspires you?

My late mother, who displayed unwavering strength and faith in her last years of life. It's been 11 years, and her memories still inspire me to this day.

What's the best thing about being part of Team Constant Contact?

The dedication and focus on solving our customer's challenges, the collaboration between teams, and the passion that courses throughout the organization for the businesses and nonprofits we support.

What is your favorite Constant Contact product or feature?

I love the power and potential of our Automation Path Builder! Automating responses to your contacts based on defined triggers is a great way to save time while providing that personal touch to your customers/community.

What is your favorite piece of advice to share with customers?

Make the time to check out our suite of products and tools! With limited time, we know it can be challenging to teach yourself how to use new areas of the product, but there are so many great tools at your disposal. We have an excellent Knowledge Base team that regularly keeps all of our articles and tutorials up-to-date and an award-winning support team who is happy to help answer questions along the way!

Do you have a favorite moment you can think of working with a customer?

We have a customer who seasonally sells fruit, veggies, and Christmas trees from their farm in Massachusetts. I was able to meet with them in person on the farm to see how they were using our product to promote their sales. We had to take a break from our meeting so that they could receive their latest shipment from a 24-wheeler -- a great example of how hard-working and dedicated our customers are!

1 Comment

Resources

Marketing Digest

Check out marketing advice, tips, and tricks. All from our Constant Contact experts

Visit the blog

Featured Article

Announcing Campaign Builder!

Save time and build effective marketing campaigns with Campaign Builder.

See Article

Featured Thread

Casual Conversations: What is your favorite hobby?

Do you like to paint? Play sports? Garden? Whatever the hobby may be, join the conversation and tell us about it!

View thread

Featured Article

Community Roundup: May 2024

Check out all the great articles, discussions, and events for the month of May!

See Article