Automated Email Series

user8739
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes
Hi, I am having issues getting an automated email series to actually send an email. Is there anyone on the CC support team that can help me with something like this? I tried to message the chat and am not seeing the option to chat with support like normal.
6 REPLIES 6
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @user8739. Could you please provide us more information on what is happening when you are trying to send your automated series? I see that there is one series in your account and it's active. There aren't any contacts in the list so it wouldn't be sending any emails. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
user8739
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Hi Caitlin, so yes, it's the only series that we have active. The issue is that I can't get it to trigger an email. I have looked in all the spam and promotional folders and I have tried a few different email addresses and it's not working. I believe that I have all the triggers and things set up correctly, but I am not sure since it's not working. 

Thanks! 

Sarah 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @user8739. The series was set to send an email the first time a contact joins the selected list. I looked at the list attached to the series and there aren't any contacts on it so the email wouldn't send. You can add yourself to the list to ensure that it is set up correctly.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
user8739
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

I have it set up to trigger based on this sign up form. (see bottom of the page)

https://www.catholicmediaassociation.org/awards

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

HI @user8739. The lists attached to the inline form on this page and the one set to the series are different. This is why any signups are not receiving the series.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
user8739
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Thank you! that did it! 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (82%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST