Looking to design the perfect email for your non-profit?

Email expansion

WilliamS3143
Rookie
0 Votes

3 REPLIES 3
WilliamS3143
Rookie
0 Votes

I am planning to create an author website, which will also serve as a landing page for seeking funds through Indiegogo. I have no organized list of emails to solicit, other than my Facebook friends. I am wondering how Constant Contact can expand my email pool. And if so, how. I tried reading some of this info and it clearly goes over my head.

TraceyLeeDavis
Community Coach

Constant Contact has a TON of options for list growth! I would make sure to have a dynamic form on your website (a pop up) and create a landing page that you can share on social media and in your regular day-to-day email signature. You can find a lot of helpful information here: https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/email-digital-marketing/articles/KnowledgeBase/5300-overvi...

Tracey Lee Davis

ZingPop Social Media

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

MelanieDiehl
Community Coach

@WilliamS3143 good for you to focus on list growth! I encourage business owners to take advantage of every tool to grow their list! @TraceyLeeDavis offered some ideal ways. 

Two other tips that are really easy to implement:

1. Create a "Join My List" post on social media (linked to your landing page)

2. Create a QR code and print it on all your assets (business cards, brochures, banners, etc), again linked to your landing page.

Melanie Diehl

Melanie & co Marketing Collective

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
AUG 29
A Blueprint for Year-End Fundraising Success
2PM - 3PM EST
SEP 04
Unlocking Growth for Franchise & Multi-Location Organizations
1PM - 2PM EST
SEP 04
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3PM EST