Error Submitting Lead Generation Form

KimberlyScov
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

I am getting an "We're experiencing technical difficulties" error when someone submits the lead generation page form. Help please!!!

5 REPLIES 5
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @KimberlyScov ,

Is the error still occurring? I wasn't able to replicate the issue at all from my side, when accessing the landing page form linked in your custom LPs. I tested via normal and incognito browsing, as well so there shouldn't be anything causing the pages to error out at this time.

Do you know if the people trying to sign up are running any particular VPNs, security apps, ad/pop-up blockers, or browser extensions? Or if the error is still occurring for them, does it occur on other devices, networks, or browsers they have access to?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
KimberlyScov
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

No. it's still not working. I haven't even shared it yet. I can't get one submission to go through. 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Can you provide a screencap of the exact error message? Does it occur with any email address and other required info you try to submit, or does there appear to be a particular type of info submission causing the issue on your end? 

When I tested, I literally just inserted generic junk info like test for the names, 1's for the phone number, etc. Does the issue still occur for you when submitting that kind of generic info?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
KimberlyScov
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

It must have been some of the test data I was using. I used my actual information and it went in on two tests.

Thank you for your help!

KimberlyScov
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

tried in incognito not even filling out all the optional fields and I get a technical error message

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (82%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST