Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Form Plug-In in Elementor Issues

SOLVED
Go to solution
davidcarnevale
Rookie
0 Votes

I am using two forms on my site, on two different pages. The basic sign-up form works perfectly fine. Name and email get put into the correct list in CC. The second form, however, adds contacts to the correct but 1) does not notify the email destination addresses that someone a new contact has been made and the form itself, on the page, does not display the success message. Instead, all of the input date just stays populated and it looks to the user like nothing was submitted. It's been three days since I submitted a support request and there's been no response. Anyone have any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
davidcarnevale
Rookie
0 Votes

Customer Support was able to act as a liaison to technical support. "I have checked this for you and I apologize this appear to be an issue the developers are well aware of and they are working on it to get this fixed as soon as they can." So it's a global issue they are taking their time to fix. Oh well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @davidcarnevale ,

For support regarding an Elementor form, I'd advise reaching out to their support. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
davidcarnevale
Rookie
0 Votes

To clarify, this is the forms created from the Constant Contact widget, not the Elementor forms tool.

davidcarnevale
Rookie
0 Votes

Customer Support was able to act as a liaison to technical support. "I have checked this for you and I apologize this appear to be an issue the developers are well aware of and they are working on it to get this fixed as soon as they can." So it's a global issue they are taking their time to fix. Oh well.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 30
How to Segment Your Email List in Constant Contact
11AM - 12PM EST