How to design your email so it looks good on both a desktop and a mobile device

Grace_R
Employee

There are certain tasks that I do solely on a desktop, and others that I use my smart phone for. Booking airline tickets? That's a job for a desktop. Browsing my emails? I often pull out my phone for that. And I know I'm not the only one. Therefore, when designing your emails, it's important to ensure they will look just as good on a mobile device as they do on a desktop.

Rest assured that every Constant Contact email template is mobile-responsive, which means your email will automatically adapt to the size of the screen it's being displayed on. Still, there are things to keep in mind while designing your email. To learn more, take a look at our best practices. Once you've designed your email, you can preview it to see how it will render on a mobile device.

Need some encouragement or advice before you send? Visit our Campaign Feedback board to share your email template and get feedback and tips from other members of the community.

0 REPLIES 0
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST