How to increase website traffic

user71784180
Rookie
0 Votes

i want to increase my website traffic

2 REPLIES 2
DavidFischerSolutionsForGrowth
Community Coach

Here are a few strategies you can use to leverage email marketing to drive more traffic to your website and ultimately increase conversions and sales.

• Use strong subject lines to get your audience to open your email.
  • Provide valuable content that solves your audience’s problems or addresses their needs. This can be blog posts, guides, videos or offers and link the content back to your website to provide more information.
  • Link all images to your website.
  • Use clear Call-to-Actions (CTAs) using buttons or links to direct your audience back to your website.
  • Offer incentives, discounts or promotions  to drive clicks.
  • Make sure your email is mobile-friendly.

I hope this helps you. Solutions for Growth is a Certified Google Ads Partner and we manage campaigns for clients to drive qualified people to their websites to help them grow. Feel free to reach out to me if you want to learn more.

First and Last Name

Business Name

Link Text

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

MaazKhan
Rookie
0 Votes

Follow these guidelines to get good results in your website traffic growth

• Create high-quality, informative content that resonates with your target audience. This could be blog posts, articles, infographics, videos, or anything else that provides value.

• Optimize your website and content for search engines by using relevant keywords and phrases. This will help people find your site when they're searching for information online.

• Promote your content on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Share interesting snippets, infographics, or teasers to drive traffic back to your website.

• Get other websites to link back to yours. This is a great way to improve your website's authority and ranking in search engine results pages (SERPs).

• Respond to comments, answer questions, and participate in discussions on social media and other online forums. This will help you build relationships with potential customers and drive traffic to your site.

• Consider running pay-per-click (PPC) ads on search engines or social media platforms. This can be a great way to reach a targeted audience and drive traffic to your site quickly.

• Build an email list and send out regular newsletters or promotional emails to keep your audience engaged and informed. Include links to your website in your emails.

• Make sure your website is easy to navigate and user-friendly. People should be able to find what they're looking for quickly and easily.

• Track your website traffic using analytics tools like Google Analytics. This will help you see what's working and what's not, so you can make adjustments to your strategy as needed.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST