I'm receiving an error - cannot send

DavidP452
Rookie
0 Votes

I'm receiving an error, 

Oops! Something went wrong with your action block. Try editing the content to continue, or contact our support team.

I did not add an action block to the email. I've deleted the blocks and reinserted text blocks, still receiving the error. 
Any suggestions?
1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DavidP452 ,

Do you know if the original template this email was copied from had any special action blocks in it - like a product block or event block? Are you able to make a new copy from that original template, and get to at least the scheduling page with that new copy?

Otherwise, are you able to schedule your current email when you go to it from the Campaigns screen?

schedule campaigns screen.png

Typically that error message denotes a corruption of the email's coding, which may require it being rebuilt from scratch, or copied from an earlier source, rather than another copied-copy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST