Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Landing Page

LoriW35
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello All:

Can I create a Landing Page through Constant Contact? I have only sent out newsletters and I am sure there is so much more I can do with this account.

Thank you

Lori W

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LoriW35 ,

There's a few different options for landing pages, depending on what you're trying to do.

Sign-up landing pages are good for simplistic sign-up forms that can be linked directly to, rather than requiring coding to display and present. These are especially good when you need a quick sign-up for interest in a new list, linking to on social platforms, and for turning into QR codes that can be scanned at stores and conferences.

Custom landing pages are entirely whatever you want to use them for. They use a similar builder to emails, so it can be setup to appear and include any manner of info. It can be especially good for promos, more info pages, and including fuller articles to save space in newsletters.

Event landing pages are accessed and created in specific events. They're meant to provide additional info on an event, so your website, social posts, and/or event invites can be cleaner and more direct.

Survey pages are, as their name suggests, meant for conducting surveys. They're especially good for customer satisfaction, collecting feedback, gathering data, or even just figuring out the vibes of your audience on a particular topic. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 30
How to Segment Your Email List in Constant Contact
11AM - 12PM EST