Legacy Events versus Events 2.0

SOLVED
Go to solution
CLC_Sustainability_Center
Rookie
0 Votes

How are reminder e-mails sent to non-responders in Event 2.0?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CLC_Sustainability_Center ,

When looking at your event's dashboard, you'll see a large button at the bottom that says "Create email." Select that, then select the option for non-responders. 

event emails1.PNG       event emails2.PNG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CLC_Sustainability_Center ,

When looking at your event's dashboard, you'll see a large button at the bottom that says "Create email." Select that, then select the option for non-responders. 

event emails1.PNG       event emails2.PNG

William A

Thank you William. 
To Constant Contact: It would would be nice for the initial e-mail to auto-populate for editing when using the non-responder feature.

Bbeach
Campaign Expert

This is marked solved, but unless I'm missing something, you still have to create a new email any time you want to re-send the same invitation to non-responders. Do I have to re-create the entire invitation in order to send it to non-responders? If so, I think another solution is needed. Legacy Events made it quite easy to duplicate an existing invitation and send it to non-responders.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Bbeach ,

My initial response was an accepted solution, because it was the answer to the initial question. You can copy the non-responder emails, just like the other types associated with the event. It'll show on the email's three dots menu when it's in draft, or it'll be the only button after it's been sent (since you can't edit or schedule an email that's already been fully sent out).

Capture.PNG

If you're referring to whether you can copy an existing invite to turn into another type, no that is not available in the beta at the moment. If you have feedback regarding Events 2.0 functionality, please post to our feedback boards so we can gather and track the relevant info and use cases.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (82%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST