Removed ticket price, but still showing up on landing page

KarlyK
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello! I created an event and used placeholder ticket prices until my team figured out the actual prices. Unfortunately, the minimum price still says what the placeholder was, and not the new price. The tickets are all coming up as the new price, but the landing page still says the placeholder amount. Any suggestions how to solve?

5 REPLIES 5
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @KarlyK ,

Does editing the event landing page, and either deleting or editing the ticket price listed resolve the issue? Otherwise, does deleting the event block in the landing page, and dragging over a new one automatically update the price range?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
KarlyK
Rookie
0 Votes

Unfortunately, neither worked. We are using new blocks and editing it manually to provide the correct information.

Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @KarlyK,

I am so sorry for the delayed response. Were you able to find a resolution or workaround in that time or get in contact with one of our other support channels? If you are still experiencing the issue, I'd like to investigate further!

Content Manager

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

KarlyK
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi Nick, we ended up finding a solution for the time being, but noting for ourselves in the future not to put a price on the ticket unless it is determined to be the correct amount, otherwise it will say FREE or potentailly an incorrect amount that was given as a filler.

Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Thank you for the quick follow-up! I did a little more digging and I did find a specific case we're tracking that sounds like this issue. Our engineers are still investigating a fix and are looking for more information from affected users.

If you could send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your account username, a reference to this community post, and:

- The name of the event

- The landing page name

- The landing page URL

- If this issue is happening on the default landing page (generated when creating the event)

- Does it still occur when working in Incognito/Safe Mode?

I'll get this in front of our advanced support team!

Content Manager

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST
OCT 02
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 2:30PM EST