Announcing Campaign Builder!

SMS

SOLVED
Go to solution
ChrisD8640
Rookie
0 Votes

I currently use , but I deal with constant issues with deliverability - clients claim they don't get text messages I send, and they also claim they send me messages I never receive at times. I have no clue how often this happens, but they are charging me a lot of money. Can I transfer my textline numbers over to Constant Contact? And, am I able to send mass text message campaigns to clients with certain tags?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ChrisD8640 ,

As long as you have the contacts' permission dates, you can import them and send to them using our SMS tool. SMS messages can be sent to specific lists. If you're wanting to send to specific tags of SMS contacts, you'll need to separate them into separate lists based on their tags

If you want to send text messages through our system, the SMS tool is an addon you can choose to have added to your account for a price corresponding to the amount you plan to send. You can find a wide range of helpful articles - instructions, videos, etc. - on SMS in our Knowledge Base, also available via the Help button in your account's top navigation bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ChrisD8640 ,

As long as you have the contacts' permission dates, you can import them and send to them using our SMS tool. SMS messages can be sent to specific lists. If you're wanting to send to specific tags of SMS contacts, you'll need to separate them into separate lists based on their tags

If you want to send text messages through our system, the SMS tool is an addon you can choose to have added to your account for a price corresponding to the amount you plan to send. You can find a wide range of helpful articles - instructions, videos, etc. - on SMS in our Knowledge Base, also available via the Help button in your account's top navigation bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
JosefinaM18
Rookie
0 Votes

I cant complete my Register SMS application ., always said that has error 

My Name is Josefina Martinez 

account user : Jocy1831@hotmail.com

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @JosefinaM18. Could you please provide us with the exact message you're seeing when attempting to register your account for SMS? 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (77%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST