Now Available; SMS Marketing For Individual Business Owners!

Salesforce integration deleting my list between 11am and 2pm

ams-cyancey
Rookie
0 Votes

The Salesforce integration is deleting my list between 11am and 2pm local time, to "overwrite" with updated contacts.

How can I get this to run at a different time? For 2-3 hours, in the middle of my work day when I'm trying to schedule emails, I can't because my list has been "deleted" is not available as an option to send to.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ams-cyancey ,

If you've scheduled the Salesforce integration to resync your contacts at that time, then you'd need to change the sync schedule. Go to the integrations tab, select the Salesforce integration box, and select the "Edit" option on its three-dot menu. From there you can change the frequency of the sync. The time that it syncs will be based on the time you submit this frequency.

For example, if you submit at 1:37pm for your account to sync daily, then it will resync every day at that time. If you make the change at 10:19pm on a Monday to be weekly, then every Monday at 10:19pm it will resync. 

If you need assistance troubleshooting the integration, I'd recommend calling general support and requesting a transfer to the Tier 2 integrations support team. 

For other general info regarding the Salesforce integration, make sure to check out this article

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Aug 07
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST