Discover Effective Email Template Design Tips for Non-Profits

Set up your Event basics

MaggieO368
Rookie
0 Votes

In an event landing page template, how do i remove a building block that I don't want to show my receipts. 

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MaggieO368 ,

For step-by-step and visual guidance on editing event landing pages, I'd recommend following along with this article

Certain parts of the event block, included in the landing page by default, will not be able to be deleted - e.g. the description, the date, the location, etc. The event block, much like a Read More block, is just built to pull specific information as dictated from the info plugged into an event.

If the default functionality of an event block isn't quite what you'd prefer for your email invites and landing pages, then you can still format these campaigns with regular image, text, and button blocks, and delete the default event block.

Make sure to check our Events 2.0 FAQ for general guidance and insight on the current event tool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST