TIME ZONES

AbiB5
Rookie
0 Votes

I am working on an event announcement in another state. I am also using the RSVP app and it requires that I put in event start and finish times. It is automatically putting US/Mountain We are based in Arizona. But the Event is in California and I need to have it read: US/PST Thank you for your help.

4 REPLIES 4
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @AbiB5. When using the RSVP block, the time is automatically set to the time zone under your account settings. You can temporarily change the time zone in your account to PST so it will show the correct time for California. After the email is sent, you can change your time zone back to MT.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
VentaC8
Rookie
0 Votes

Picking up on an old thread but have a follow-up question. I changed the setting to reflect Central time for our invitation, but on the invite it shows America-Chicago. I don't want the city to appear, just Central would be ideal.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @VentaC8 ,

Since the time zone is specifically America-Chicago variant of Central, that's what will show. If you select a different Central time zone name, that will appear instead. The reason this is done, is due to the daylight savings time changes, which many countries do not participate in, despite being in the same time zone. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
VentaC8
Rookie
0 Votes

THere is no other option on the account level.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST