Some of our customers are experiencing issues accessing campaigns and reporting data. We are working to resolve this as quickly as possible.

The confirmation of unsubscribe

SOLVED
Go to solution
NoushinH8
Rookie
0 Votes

Dear Support,

When someone unsubscribes from my mailing list, he receives the below confirmation. 

The problem is that this confirmation shows my previous logo/company name. Our company name and logo changed 5 years ago. But it still shows the old logo when people unsubscribe. See the screenshot here: 

Screenshot -constant.jpg

I can not find this logo in my account. Can you please help me to find it and replace it with the new logo? Thanks

Best regards,

Noushin Hashemi

Tour Coordinator / Supervisor

Toronto Fun Tours 

Email: info@FunTours.ca 

Phone: +1 416-477-2087

Cell: +1 416-897-3020

Web: https://funtours.ca/ 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @NoushinH8. You can update the image on the confirmation page by going to Sign Up Forms > Basic Landing Pages. Under "Update Profile", you'll click Actions > Edit. From there, go to Form Appearance and here you can switch out the logo. Here is a link to our Knowledge Base explaining how to update the Update Profile/Unsubscribe confirmation page. These steps say they are for the Update Profile form but they will also be reflected on the Unsubscribe page as well.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @NoushinH8. You can update the image on the confirmation page by going to Sign Up Forms > Basic Landing Pages. Under "Update Profile", you'll click Actions > Edit. From there, go to Form Appearance and here you can switch out the logo. Here is a link to our Knowledge Base explaining how to update the Update Profile/Unsubscribe confirmation page. These steps say they are for the Update Profile form but they will also be reflected on the Unsubscribe page as well.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (50%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST