What are the startup tips I need to grow a business?

Abigail_S
Administrator

It can be daunting to start a business. That's where Constant Contact can help! It's common that customers ask, how can I grow my business once I start? I want to hear from you- what are some tips and tricks you've learned to grow your business? 

1 REPLY 1
Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

Running a business can be tough, but it's also super rewarding. Here are some tips to help your startup grow:

Know Your Market: Get to know your customers really well. Who are they, what do they want, and how can your business be better than others?

Show Your Value: Be clear about what makes your product or service special and worth it. People should be excited to try it out.

Make Customers Happy: When customers are happy, they'll keep coming back and tell others about you. Give great service and listen to what they have to say.

Be Online: Get a fancy website and use social media that your customers like. Share cool stuff and talk to people on social media to get more customers.

Exciting news! Announcing our latest offering, Campaign Builder. Create stunning email campaigns effortlessly and efficiently with our intuitive tool!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST